Dental Bonding From Your Dentist In Abbotsford
An ideal option for rebuilding damaged teeth and making aesthetic improvements to your smile, at Lifetime Dental at Sevenoaks, we know that dental bonding utilizes a special tooth-coloured, natural-looking molding material on teeth to benefit their function and appearance.
Is dental bonding right for you?
Here are some of this treatment’s main benefits:
- Dental Bonding is a great alternative to silver (amalgam) fillings and can be especially beneficial in areas that are most seen when you smile.
- Teeth that seem too small can be built up with bonding, and any unwanted spaces between teeth can be filled.
- If you have one or more irregularly shaped teeth, bonding can help! It’s also beneficial for repairing chips and fractures.
- Stubborn tooth stains may be masked by dental bonding.
What happens during dental bonding treatment?
In order to prepare your tooth for dental bonding in Abbotsford, we will lightly roughen the area with a conditioning liquid to help the material adhere effectively. Resin will then be applied to the tooth and molded to the most flattering shape for your smile. We’ll use ultraviolet light or a laser for the finishing touch and show you the transformative results!
How should you care for your bonded teeth?
Brushing twice and flossing once daily is ideal, as is avoiding staining foods and drinks as much as possible to keep your teeth looking great. We advise our patients to avoid red wine, coffee, tea, and dark berries for the first few days that follow their bonding treatment.
As your dentist in Abbotsford, we’d love to help you love your smile while optimizing your oral health. Contact us today to discuss about dental bonding in Abbotsford!
Call Us About Dental Bonding Today
- Elevate your smile confidence
- Manage minor stains and chips
- Repair teeth experiencing decay
- Fill unwanted gaps between teeth