Call Us About Dental Bonding Today
· Elevate your smile confidence
· Manage minor stains and chips
· Repair teeth experiencing decay
· Fill unwanted gaps between teeth
· Protect tooth roots that have been exposed by gum recession.
An ideal option for rebuilding damaged teeth and making aesthetic improvements to your smile, at Lifetime Dental at Sevenoaks, we know that dental bonding utilizes a special tooth-colored, natural-looking molding material on teeth to transform their function and look. A relatively affordable process, bonding is also quick and efficient – teeth can be treated in one visit and anesthetic is often not require
Is bonding right for you? There are a few factors to consider, including the size and tooth area that requires treatment.
· A great alternative to silver (amalgam) fillings, bonding can be especially beneficial in areas that are most seen when you smile.
· Teeth that seem too small can be built up, and any unwanted spaces between teeth can be filled.
· If you have one or more irregularly shaped teeth, bonding can help! It’s also beneficial for repairing chips and fractures.
· Stubborn tooth stains may be masked by dental bonding.
What happens during dental bonding treatment?
In order to prepare your tooth for bonding, we will lightly roughen the area with a conditioning liquid to help the material adhere effectively. Then, resin will be applied to the tooth and molded to the most flattering shape for your smile. We’ll use an ultraviolet light or laser for the finishing touch and show you the transformative results!
How should you care for your bonded teeth?
Brushing twice and flossing once daily is ideal, and avoid staining foods and drinks as much as possible to keep your teeth looking great. We advise our patients to avoid red wine, coffee, tea, dark berries, etc. for the first few days that follow their bonding treatment.
As your dentist in Abbotsford, we’d love to help you love your smile while optimizing your oral health. Contact us today to discuss whether dental bonding is right for you!