COVID-19: Keeping Our Patients, Team, And Community Safe
As a dentist in Abbotsford, we know that COVID-19 is still at the forefront of everyone’s thoughts. We understand the stresses this may bring. Part of everyday life includes excellent oral hygiene – at home and at our practice. With the current pandemic, many of our patients’ recare schedules have fallen behind, and it is now time to catch up.
Your dental visits are an essential part of staying healthy, and we want you to know what we’re doing to keep you safe.
Our team is…
- wearing full PPE, i.e., masks (including N95), face shields, gloves, gowns, and caps ... but don’t worry ... you’ll still see our smiles in our eyes! Some practices are charging patients a PPE premium – we are NOT.
- not wearing street clothes in the practice
- social distancing by limiting the number of people in the practice at one time
- routinely checked for COVID-19 symptoms
- effectively communicating with you. If you have any questions whatsoever, ask!
Important Office Changes
- We are available Monday to Saturday and offer 24/7 emergency services.
- We accept primary insurance plans and will assist with secondary claims for reimbursement.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers and air sanitization units, which destroy bacteria and viruses.
- Between patient visits, we clean, disinfect, and sterilize all rooms, surfaces, and tools.
- We have created more time between appointments to reduce wait times and the number of patients in the waiting room at any time.
Thorough Patient Screening
While the threat of SARS-CoV-2 infection remains in our community, we will be screening patients before appointments by asking recent health questions.
Don’t Delay Getting The Dental Care You Need
If you’re one of our patients who had their recare canceled as a precautionary measure during the pandemic, hopefully, you’ve already been back to see us. But if not, please call us now. We’ll fit you in when it’s most convenient to you so that you can keep your treatment plan and your oral health on track!
It will be great to hear from you and see your smile soon!